Enjoy a “fika” in the porcelain town of Lidköping
from 1,195 SEK per person
Porcelain Town Lidköping is known for its prestigious cafés. Taste a famous Läckökringla pastry at the Rådhuskonditoriet, or a Rörstrand’s cake served on modern Rörstrand china at the Rörstrand Museum. Or why not enjoy a Swiss roll on antique Rörstrand china at Emeli’s on Limtorget square.
A guided tour at Rörstrand Museum will take you through 290 years of Swedish porcelain history, from everyday household ceramics to stunning decorative showpieces. If you want, you can also try your hand at pottery throwing while you are in Sweden’s porcelain town.
Price from 1,195 SEK per person in a double room.
The Package includes:
- Overnight accommodation in the hotel, breakfast included
- Refreshments at either Rådhuskonditoriet, Rörstrand Museum or Emeli’s on Limtorget square in Lidköping
- Light lunch at Rörstrand Museum
- Guided tour of Rörstrand Museum
- Two course dinner at a restaurant in Lidköping
- Shopping offers from unique shops in Läckö-Kinnekulle
Book via the tourist office on + 46 (0) 510 200 20